Castle Hotel Leisure Club
At Castle Hotel Leisure Club we strive to provide a range of classes suitable for all ages and fitness levels. Talk to an instructor to find out what class or course might suit you. All gym and and aqua classes are free to members and are also open to the public. Pilates courses are also free to members and open to the public. Some group swimming lessons are open to the public also.
Please click on the link to view our Leisure Club Brochure for our gym & pool timetable, opening hours and membership prices schedule. If you are considering membership pease drop in to us and we'll show you around our facility.
**** Booking is now open for group swimming lessons. ****
**** Call 02643088 to book your place before spaces fill. ****
- Aqua Aerobics
- Toning Classes
- Circuit Training
- Pilates Courses
- Public Swimming Classes
- Private Swimming Classes
- School Swimming Classes
- Personal Training Programmes
Pay as you go
- All gym classes and Aqua Aerobics classes are open to the public (€7.00)
- Teen Gym: For ages 12 plus and also open to the public for (€4)
- Pilates courses are €60 for 6 weeks
- Some group swimming Lessons are open to the public;
- 4 year old lessons €40 for 5 weeks
- Kids lessons are €60 for 8 weeks
- Kids Intensive Lessons €60 for 1 week
- Private Swimming Lessons & Personal Training are open to the public and can be arranged at reception
- Outside of classes, courses, lessons and PT. Members of the public can use the facilities as the guest of a current club member.
- Adults are €10, Children, Youths, Students and over 65s are €7
- 16 metre deck level heated swimming pool (Swimming Lessons available)
- Childrens pool
- Massage Pool
- Steam Room
- State of the art gym with cardio vascular and strength training equipment
Our Gym Includes:
- Smith machine
- Hex bar
- A large selection of free weight plates & dumbells
- Olympic bars
- State of the art technogym treadmills & bikes
- Monday to Friday: 7:00am-10:00pm
- Saturday: 8:00am-9:00pm
- Sun & Bank Holidays: 9.00am to 9.00pm
- Christmas Opening hours will be displayed
- (Kids must leave @ 7.00pm every day)
- At Castle Hotel Leisure Club we stay up to date with industry trends and best practice in areas of safeguarding, inclusion, privacy, costumer service, pool plant operation and health fitness. Below you will find the policies, procedures and charters that we adhere to.
For more details:
- Tel: 026 43088
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Book a consultation/Assessment
- All members need to complete an initial induction before using the facilities and this can be booked in at reception. 15 – 45 min
- All members are also entitled to ongoing Fitness Assessments & regular programs updates. All of these can be booked at reception. 15 – 45 min
- Anyone joining swimming lessons, some of which are open to the public, need to be assessed prior to booking to determine their swimming ability. This can also be booked at reception. 15 min.
Personal Training Packages:
- Available on request for members & non members over 15 years of age at additional cost.
- Private Swimming Lessons
- 1:1, 1:2 & 1:3 available for members & non members, adults & kids.
- Waiting list in operation. - Call us for more details: 026 43088.