Castle Hotel Leisure Club
At Castle Hotel Leisure Club we provide a range of activities suitable for all ages and fitness levels. Our instructors are very approachable and happy to help guide you in achieving your goals.
For our gym & pool timetable, opening hours and membership prices, please click on the link to view our leisure club brochure.
If you are considering membership please call us on 026 43088 or drop in to us, we'll give you a tour of our facilities and answer any queries you may have. An application form can also be downloaded by clicking the link.
**** Booking is now open for personal training. ****
**** Call 026 43088 to book your place before spaces fill. ****
- Aqua aerobics
- Toning classes
- Circuit training
- Pilates courses
- Public swimming classes
- School swimming classes
- Private swimming lessons
- Personal training & nutrition
Pay as you go:
- Teen Gym - 12yrs+ (€4)
- Pilates 6 week courses (€60)
- Gym classes and aqua aerobics classes (€7.00)
- 4 year old 5 week swimming lessons (€40)
- Kids 8 week group swimming lessons (€60)
- Kids week long intensive swimming lessons (€60)
- Private swimming lessons & gym based personal training are also open to the public and can be arranged at reception;
- Members; single (€15), double (€32), triple (€42)
- Public; single (€25), double (€44), triple (€57)
- (Block bookings are also available.)
- Members of the public can use the facilities as the guest of a current club member.
- Guest fees for children, youths, students, and over 65s (€7)
- Adults guest fees are (€10)
- 16 metre deck level heated swimming pool
- (Swimming Lessons available)
- Steam Room
- Massage Pool
- Childrens' pool
- Studio area for classes incl. TRX equipment
- Health fitness & nutritional assessment room
- Wellness Suite - pilates mat & small equipment
- (Small group classes & PT available)
- State of the art gym with cardiorespiratory and strength training equipment
Our Gym Includes:
- Squat rack
- Smith machine
- Hex bar
- EZ bar
- Olympic bars
- TRX & suspension trainers
- Precore crosstrainers
- State of the art technogym treadmills & bikes
- A large selection of free weight plates, dumbells, kettlebells and cable attachments
- Monday to Friday: 7:00am-10:00pm
- Saturday: 8:00am-9:00pm
- Sun & Bank Holidays: 9.00am to 9.00pm
- Christmas Opening hours will be displayed
- (Kids must leave @ 7.00pm every day)
Book a consultation/assessment:
- All members need to complete an initial induction before using the facilities and this can be booked in at reception. 15 – 45 min
- Members are also entitled to ongoing health fitness & nutrition assessments as well as regular programs updates. All of these can be booked at reception. 15 – 45 min
- Anyone joining swimming lessons, need to be assessed prior to booking to determine their swimming ability. This can also be booked at reception. 15 min.
Personal Training Packages:
- Available on request for members & non members over 15 years of age.
- Private swimming lessons or gym based PT for weight loss, strength or mobility are available.
- 1:1, 1:2 & 1:3 available for members & non members, adults & kids.
- Waiting list in operation. - call us for more details: 026 43088.
- At Castle Hotel Leisure Club we stay up to date with industry trends and best practice in areas of safeguarding, inclusion, privacy, costumer service, pool plant operation, health fitness & nutrition. Below you will find the policies, procedures and charters that we adhere to.
Should you have any questions or wish to come and view the leisure club at any stage,
please contact us at 026 43088 or email@example.com