Things to do
Reignite your passion for life while encountering moments of magic, moments to treasure and experiences that you will want to return to again and again.
A visit to Macroom gifts you The Counties of Cork & Kerry, both packed with great ways to unplug; from Nature Reserves and clifftop climbs to historic houses and salty shorelines.
Looking for things to do in 2024?
Here's our suggested list -
- Ballyhass Coachford Aquapark
- Kayak Rental
- Guided Walks
- Toy Soldier Factory
- Meet The Buffaloes
- Millstreet Green Glens Arena
- Tiny Feet Fairy Garden
- Macroom Market
- Fota Wildlife Park
- Take The Michael Collins Tour
- Killarney’s Muckross House
- Kilmurry Museum
- Adventure Land
- Kinsale, harbour town & Ireland's Gourmet capital
- Blarney Castle
- Zip Forest Adventure
- West Cork Model Railway Village
- A statutory Nature Reserve, The Gearagh
- Gougane Barra National Park
- Pet Farm & Activity Centre
- Glenview Gardens & Hobbit House
- The Ballincollig Gunpowder Mills
You’ll find we're brimming with ways to get out and about and just as many ways to kick back and relax surrounded by sensational scenery.
MACROOM - REBELLIOUS, RENOWNED AND READY TO SHOW YOU A ROARING GREAT TIME!
For more information during your stay, please contact a member of the hotel reception staff, who will be delighted to help you. We stock a range of brochures and related material at reception to help you make the most of your visit to the Castle Hotel and Lee Valley Area.