Things to do
23 in ‘23
Reignite your passion for life while encountering moments of magic, moments to treasure and experiences that you will want to return to again and again.
A visit to Macroom gifts you The Counties of Cork & Kerry, both packed with great ways to unplug; from Nature Reserves and clifftop climbs to historic houses and salty shorelines.
Looking for things to do in 2023?
Here's a short list - 23 suggested activities for '23
- Ballyhass Coachford Aquapark
- Kayak Rental
- Guided Walks
- Toy Soldier Factory
- Meet The Buffaloes
- Millstreet Green Glens Arena
- Tiny Feet Fairy Garden
- Macroom Market
- Fota Wildlife Park
- Take The Michael Collins Tour
- Killarney’s Muckross House
- Kilmurry Museum
- Adventure Land
- Kinsale, harbour town & Ireland's Gourmet capital
- Blarney Castle
- Zip Forest Adventure
- West Cork Model Railway Village
- A statutory Nature Reserve, The Gearagh
- Gougane Barra National Park
- Pet Farm & Activity Centre
- Glenview Gardens & Hobbit House
- The Ballincollig Gunpowder Mills
You’ll find we're brimming with ways to get out and about and just as many ways to kick back and relax surrounded by sensational scenery.
MACROOM - REBELLIOUS, RENOWNED AND READY TO SHOW YOU A ROARING GREAT TIME!
For more information during your stay, please contact a member of the hotel reception staff, who will be delighted to help you. We stock a range of brochures and related material at reception to help you make the most of your visit to the Castle Hotel and Lee Valley Area.