Family Activities & Attractions
Some suggested family days out for the perfect family break in County Cork include:
- Bring the kids to Fota Wildlife Park and be greeted by giraffes, cheetahs, monkeys and flamingos… and the occasional grown-up too!
- Hire a bike from Cycle West Cork and have it dropped and collected from your accommodation allowing you to fully enjoy your holiday. View our range of bikes & equipment here.
- Visits Ireland's only Toy Soldier Factory at 'Prince August'.
- Pets from fur to feather, indoors and outdoors, ready to be Cuddled, fed and admired at Kennedy's Pet Farm.
- Visit Millstreet Country Park home to archaeological sites, sensory gardens, deer farms and much more… about 30 minutes from the hotel.
- Take a trip to Clonakilty's Model Railway Village for a fun and memorable day out in West Cork. Walking into the model village you step back in time and see life as it was in the 1940's. See the old West Cork railway line portrayed in delightful miniature serving the towns.
- Kayak & Canoe Trips on the Lakes of Killarney. Explore the deep, sparkling Lakes of Killarney by kayak or canoe! Beginning at 15th century Ross Castle, paddle into Lough Leane, discovering wooded islands, limestone caves and local history. With an experienced, qualified guide learn the skills to master your boat and keep a look-out for white-tailed sea eagles as they soar above Killarney National Park.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or +353 (0) 86 860 45 63.
- Whether a complete beginner or an experienced tournament skier you will always find a welcome at Carrig Waterski and Wakeboard centre. Located in the picturesque Lee Valley, this hidden gem will truly give you an unforgettable experience and whatever level of ability, you are guaranteed a great day out.
- Iniscarra Rowing Lakehas magnificent facilities, a new National Rowing Centre. This National Centre serves as the home for the sport of rowing in Ireland and it thus represents over 100 clubs. Every year the hotel provides accommodation to clubs competing in the All Ireland Competitions.